Paradox Interactive today announced that “Snowfall” a weather-focused expansion for Cities: Skylines, will be released on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles, as well as on Windows 10. Owners of either Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition, Cities: Skylines – PlayStation 4 Edition or Cities: Skylines – Windows 10 Edition will be able to add a flurry of features to their games with Snowfall,including a new set of special “Winter” maps which challenge mayors to keep the roads clear and the neighborhoods warm when the weather gets rough – along with streetcars for new public transit options. Snowfall, which will be available on both consoles on November 14, 2017, will be the first of several expansions and additions coming to consoles in the near future.Both the Season Pass and Premium Edition will include:
- Snowfall (full expansion)
- Natural Disasters (full expansion)
- Mass Transit (full expansion)
- High Tech Buildings (content creator pack)
- Art Deco (content creator pack)
- Relaxation Station (radio station DLC)
- Rock City Radio (radio station DLC)
Snowfall is an expansion for Cities: Skylines, the award-winning management game that puts you in control of a growing metropolis. In Snowfall, your city can be covered in snow or glisten in the rain with in-game weather – which adds new challenges as well. Add snowplows to clear your streets, and help citizens keep warm in the storm with city-wide heating systems. New public transit options also help residents get across your city, rain or shine.
- Now is the Winter of This Content: Rain and fog for existing maps, plus a “Winter” map theme with snow and new challenges – snowplows, road maintenance, and more
- The Streetcars You Desire: New public transit options, including street trams and easier management of existing lines
- World Warmth, Too: Cold weather increases demands for electricity, unless new heat systems are in place
Snowfall will be available for a suggested retail price of £9.99 ($12.99) on November 14 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows 10. The Season Pass will be available for a suggested retail price of £30.00 ($39.99) and Cities: Skylines – Premium Edition, which includes the original game and all Season Pass content, will be available for a suggested retail price of £52.60 ($69.99).
Get it on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/255710/Cities_Skylines